For some reasons, you lose one, few or all of your teeth. That’s definitely embarrassing and inconvenient at the same time, isn’t it?
You can’t smile as wide as you want, you can’t eat well, and you’re having some speech difficulties too.
Whatever hassles you experience, you want to have a sufficient solution to the problem. Of course, you want to have the most convenient and efficient dental service available.
Thus, if you’re in Brisbane, you should know about all on 4 Brisbane has today.
What’s All on 4 Dental Implant and how can it help you
All on 4 is a special dental treatment for people who have lost one, few or all of their teeth. It involves screwing four titanium implants into the jawline, which acts as fasteners or anchors for the new set of prosthetic teeth.
Many Brisbane dentist today prefer such treatment for the right patients. You can avail it if you’re fit for the procedure.
Benefits you can have from All on 4 Brisbane has to offer
Availing All on 4 Dental Implants can let you have huge benefits like:
· It can replace one, few or all of your lost teeth with quality replacements.
· You wouldn’t have to worry about such replacements falling off since it would be permanently affixed on the fasteners. This could eliminate the hassles for you to regularly take it off and wear it back.
· It’s also easier to maintain artificial teeth on such fasteners. You just have to clean it like real teeth, and go for regular check-ups with your dentist.
· All on 4 is quite more convenient to attach than other dental implants too. In fact, you can avail All on 4 Brisbane has to offer, set a schedule, and have the entire procedure done in just one day.
· The implant only requires four points on your jawline for attachment, and it could already hold an entire set of teeth.
How to avail of the All on 4 Dental Implant
If you think the All on 4 Dental Implant could help you, you should begin by looking for a reliable dentist in Brisbane that offers such procedure. Of course, it’s best to know about Brisbane dentist prices too, so you can prepare a budget for it.
After spotting a dentist you can trust in Brisbane, set an appointment in his clinic for your consultation. He would do some check-up on you first, so he could make sure that you’re fit for the implant.
Remember that some dental problems could possibly make the All in 4 an unsuitable solution for certain people.
After receiving the approval of the dentist, you can then set for a schedule so you can have All on 4 Brisbane has today. This wouldn’t be a worry for you since the procedure only takes less than a day, and the healing process only takes around six months.
So if you want to have quality teeth replacement, you should definitely consider having All on 4 Dental Implants. Just simply look for a dentist you can trust in Brisbane, or click on FixDental.com.au for the best options.
You can also check fixing teeth cost on the site, and see some other services that could suit you.